[GPSCC-chat] California Nurses Video on "Queen Meg & Princess Carly"

alexcathy at aol.com alexcathy at aol.com
Wed Sep 22 12:41:35 PDT 2010

 Dear Green Friends,

Check this out. I know you'll love this video I found on the web site for the California Nurses Association. The fellowin formal wear to the left is supposed to be "Mr. Goldman Sachs."

Maybe we could do something like this as part of our protest over the  candidate debates except that instead we'd "Queen Meg and Prince Jerry."

Or... if we really want to be provocative enough to piss some people off and get our pictures in the newspaper and on television, we could feature a blond woman dressed as "King Meg" and somebody like me dressed as "Princess Jerry!"

"Queen Meg & "Princess Carly"

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVsLSwNNbQU

Alex Walker

=