[GPSCC-chat] Foothill Tabling Wednesday?

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Mon Sep 27 13:56:45 PDT 2010

I have a backpack of stuff I can bring, and a small banner.
The problem is I don't have a position on the parcel tax.
I'd love to go and hand out fliers or whatever. I have plenty.

Tian

Gerry Gras wrote:

> I can participate in this, but I only have transportation
> for myself, not for materials.  Is there anyone who can
> carry some materials to and from?
>
> Gerry
>

> Gerry Gras wrote:
>>
>> Foothill College is having an "Annual Political
>> Awareness Day" this Wednesday, 9/29, noon to 1PM.
>> We are invited to table.
>>
>> The focus will be on the Parcel Tax. Apparently
>> this is a current topic, and some people will be
>> promoting the Parcel Tax. So we would need to
>> have a position on it if we were to participate.
>>
>> Can we figure out a position and have volunteers
>> for this event? If so, we need to inform them of
>> it soon.
>>
>> Gerry

Tian
http://tian.greens.org
Latest change: Added pictures of this Climate Justice march I saw.
The green horn fair trade icon is on a New Mexico quarter (25c USA coin).