[GPSCC-chat] outreach oportunity

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 7 15:49:32 PDT 2011

I see this as an opportunity to put on my Green Party T-shirt
and to mingle with some SJSU students.  To make some
new acquaintances and to look for future Greens.

To bring aling some Laura Wells literature that had three suggestions
for fixing the state's budget problems:
tax oil, state bank, repair prop 13.

Who would like to go there with me?

Jim Doyle

*Take Class Action! Demand Quality Education!*

Wednesday, April 13 2011 @ 12:00 PM

SJSU campus at Tommie Smith statue

San Jose

The Cal State system faces up to a billion dollars
in funding cuts in 2011/12. It's time to ask for fairness in
 hard times. Tell the Chancellor to put the money where
the students are!

Join the rally in front of the John Carlos & Tommy Smith
statue, followed by a march to downtown.

http://calfac.org/april13
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=ii8tzdeab&et=1105030552994&s=856&e=001_T1kVmc2lP-xQw1_GFPzhE7eEnjje5r4_wDWnapMQ6I1mWJ6znt-wOjMIZZYe981y3kb4g2YI5q0IfCHPVEXbvVPX2UAh1wnBKva8jy4KcH5D2gJ4505BA==>