[GPSCC-chat] Michael Moore was right

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 7 16:09:40 PDT 2011

In Michael Moore's speech in Madison, he said
"America is Not Broke":
     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgNuSEZ8CDw

The Institute for Policy Studies agrees:

"Unnecessary Austerity, Unnecessary Shutdown"
http://www.ips-dc.org/reports/unnecessary_austerity_unnecessary_government_shutdown

"But we're not broke. Not even close. The United States of America is
awash in wealth. Our corporations are holding record trillions in cash.
And overall individual wealth in the United States, the Credit Suisse
Research Institute reported this past fall, has risen 23 percent since
the year 2000, to $236,213 per American adult."

Gerry