[GPSCC-chat] Plenary Agenda Review Meeting Sunday April 24th in San Jose

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Fri Apr 8 15:41:19 PDT 2011

At our March GPSCC meeting we agreed to hold our usual Plenary  Agenda
review meeting at my house again.  This is the meeting of Plenary  delegates and
alternates (and any other interested GPSCC member) to discuss the  decision
making items to be considered at the upcoming General Assembly of
Delegates (Oakland, CA April 30th - May 1st).  The group makes  recommendations for
consideration at our General Meeting where instructions to  our delegates
are reached.  Our next GPSCC meeting will be Thursday, April  28th, just
before the Plenary.  Accordingly, our Agenda review meeting will  be:

Date and Time -- Sunday   April 24th  2:00 -  4:00 pm
Address -- 867 North Fifth Street, San Jose, CA 95112 (near  5th and
Hedding Streets in the Japantown neighborhood)

Public Transportation -- Near the Civic Center lightrail  station and Bus
routes 61, 62 and 66

As of Friday afternoon April 8th, the agenda packet had not  been
published.  Go to cagreens.org/plenary.  If you do not have the  password
information, or need further directions or information about the  meeting, call me at
(408) 295-9353 or send email to _wb4d23 at aol.com_ (mailto:wb4d23 at aol.com) .
Remember!  The  password information is supposed to NOT be communicated
online.

Warner