[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: [gpsmc-d] Jesse Ventura on The View "The Federal Reserve Runs The Country"

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 8 22:47:10 PDT 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[gpsmc-d] Jesse Ventura on The View "The Federal Reserve Runs
The Country"
Date: 	Fri, 8 Apr 2011 10:41:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	Arlen Comfort <acomfort at rocketmail.com>
To: 	gpsmc-d at cagreens.org

This 7 minute Q&A with Jessy Ventura should please many in the Green Party.

<snips>
JV: You have a two party dictatorship.

- What do we do about all of the problems? -
JV: It's as clear as the nose on your face but you can't see the forest
for the trees.
JV: Stop voting for Democrats and Republicans. We have to break the two
party dictator ship. Vote for anyone but them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8eaiFmrdWY&feature=player_embedded
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8eaiFmrdWY&feature=player_embedded>

As a Green Party member, I can agree with much of what Jessy says. I
always vote GP and if there is no GP candidate I will vote for anyone
but a Democrat or a Republican.

- Arlen