[GPSCC-chat] agenda items/Jim Doyle's List

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Sun Apr 17 17:41:14 PDT 2011

Any of the following issues could easily be the subject of  hours of
conversation.
I get very frustrated when lists of ideas just get blurted out  at
meetings.  At least Jim Doyle has put his list in email form.  I  would like to see
more detailed written proposals on each item.  In the  alternative, I would
like to see discussion at our general membership meeting of  one item per
month with a specific time component tailored to the other business  at the
meeting.  Ideally the County Council would constitute a strategies  group to
meet, discuss and propose focused proposals that would allow the  general
meeting time to be used more effectively.  Warner

In a message dated 4/15/2011 6:47:06 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,