[GPSCC-chat] Californians: Act now to halt Diablo Canyon relicensing

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Wed Apr 20 08:25:10 PDT 2011

Earth Day is this week.  I can't think of a more earth friendly task
than stopping the re-licensing of the Diablo Canyon Power Plant.
"Although their current licenses won't begin to expire until 2024, and
seismic studies will take only three to four years, PG&E refuses to halt
relicensing."

I wonder how good the PG&E record keeping is.  Maybe it is like their
gas line inventory that they are still trying to verify.

Read and take action here:
http://org2.democracyinaction.org/o/5502/p/dia/action/public/?action_KEY=6527