[GPSCC-chat] Green Rgistration Drive

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 20 09:27:33 PDT 2011

Earlier I forwarded a request from Marnie Glickman
for funds for a statewide registration drive.

At first I decided not to donate, because I have
been unemployed for 21 months.  But then I wonderered
what impact this drive might have on our ballot status.

So I asked Marnie about that, and got a response.  It
now seems to me that the registration drive is important
enough for me to donate.  So I sent a check a few days
ago.

The relevant info about ballot status is immediately
below.  And after that is the original email.

Unless I am misinformed somehow, a decision about
proceeding with the registration drive will happen at
the next plenary, now 10 days away.  I think that
decision will depend on the amount of money donated
to date.  But there probably are others on the list
who know more about it than I.

Gerry