[GPSCC-chat] SJ Moving Planet Day Bike Party for Greens website and Announcements

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Tue Aug 9 11:03:31 PDT 2011

Hello, All:

       Our web site was just updated to mention the Moving Planet Bike
Party, Saturday, Sept. 24, which we agreed to endorse at the last Santa
Clara Greens Monthly Meeting.  Thanks to Diane Solomon for organizing
this and providing the information that is now available on our web
site, "www.cagreens.org/sclara <http://www.cagreens.org/sclara/>".

       Spencer
p.s.  For questions about this event, please check the links on the web
site (copied below).  For comments or questions about the web site,
please contact me.

--
Spencer Graves, PE, PhD
President and Chief Technology Officer