[GPSCC-chat] Move to Amend/September 11th...

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 14 00:20:19 PDT 2011

   I wanted to stop by the picnic but I must admit that lately, I'm finding it difficult
to inhabit even one place at the same time with adequate effectiveness.

Condi Rice will be appearing next month at the Flint Center.  If you haven't seen the
video about Condi's perjury before the 9/11 Commission check it out (4:45): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcrgeuLb3dQ

Here's a good video about the Mythbusters' and National Geographic's experiments
with thermite, showing that contained thermite can effectively sever steel structures (4:45)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXlC2TlNgEU

Here's a good video that looks at the startling claim of one of the World Trade Center
design engineers--he told a Stanford audience in 2002 that in the Ground Zero debris
he saw "like a little river of molten steel".  Since jet fuel fires can not melt steel, this
claim is quite significant.  (5:00)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF4C6qtU_Fc&feature=channel_video_title