[GPSCC-chat] Move to Amend Announcement

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Sun Aug 21 09:54:02 PDT 2011

Hello, All:

       The "Move to Amend" event in Palo Alto, Monday, Sept. 12, is now
officially announced on our web site.

NOTE:  A separate group led by Gerry Gras is helping organize this (and
produced the announcement now on our web site).  They will report on
their work during the Santa Clara Greens meeting this Thursday.

QUESTION:  Earlier, I saw a draft constitutional amendment by "Move To
Amend".  Has that been withdrawn in favor of something less specific,
with the details to be decided later?

       Spencer

--
Spencer Graves, PE, PhD