[GPSCC-chat] a page on our website we should update a lot. (Santa Clara County Green Party)

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Wed Aug 24 22:59:53 PDT 2011

http://www.cagreens.org/sclara/volunteer.shtml

Things that should change: Jody Embry, Adam Czech, Mike Fischetti, and
Erik Kiehle should be deleted. The web weaver should become Spencer,
unless he wants a different title. The other jobs should also go away,
unless someone else wants to step up and put their name(s) on the line.
It would be nice to have every volunteer that's doing something there.
Maybe put Drew in charge of "facebook presence" or something. The idea
is to leave no blank lines.
--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org