[GPSCC-chat] Request for a link on http://www.cagreens.org/sclara/links.shtml

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Thu Aug 25 10:40:37 PDT 2011

Hi, Tian:

On 8/24/2011 10:45 PM, Tian Harter wrote:
> Please add a link to my website:
>
> http://tian.greens.org

       What would you like it to say?

> If you have a link to Eric's website you should have one to mine.

       Not Found:  The requested URL /~eameece/ was not found on this
server.

       What would you suggest we do with this?  Is this otherwise still
an active site to which we should link?  Or should I just delete it?

        The rule should probably be that I should test all the links.
For any that don't work, if I can easily find a fix, I'll use it.
Otherwise, I'll delete it.  Logic:  I may well have been broken for a
long time.  Since no one has complained, it probably is not being used.
Hence it likely will be better to delete it than worry about it.

       Comments?
       Spencer

--
Spencer Graves, PE, PhD