[GPSCC-chat] Agenda for Dec 15th short meeting

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Mon Dec 5 18:37:14 PST 2011

Hi Drew, all,

What is the schedule for the 15th?  We typically have social time from 6:30 or 7:00 until 7:30, then the meeting at 7:30.  Since the 15th is intended to be part meeting and part party, what happens when?

I don't know if I will make it because I have a potential scheduling conflict, but a friend-of-a-friend might be interested, and an event that's part business and part social (instead of mostly business) might be a nice introduction.

Thanks,
Valerie

~*~*~*~
The Marine Mammal Center 2011 Release Celebrations
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoNan4N1dBM

Please note: message attached