[GPSCC-chat] Politics and Science

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Tue Dec 6 19:50:28 PST 2011

While nations are talking the politics of climate change in Durban, SA,
the scientists, including Dr James Hansen, are talking the science
during the annual meeting of the American Geophysical Union in San
Francisco. The Climate Watch Blog at KQED has a post about today's
presentation from a panel including Dr. Hansen.

That post is here:
http://blogs.kqed.org/climatewatch/2011/12/06/nasa-climate-changes-coming-faster-than-we-thought/

I excerpt: