[GPSCC-chat] Fw: Amendment Name/Feedback

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 7 11:14:31 PST 2011

No disrespect to those who are working hard to circulate the current paper form of this amendment which I also characterize below, but we really need to slow down the process of putting forward and endorsing specific amendment language, lest we end up in the dark ages with fewer rights for those who actually do something or anything involved with the functioning of a corporation than we originally intended. For the complete amendment language that I am referring to see http://www.movetoamend.org  and look for the amendment link. Thanks.

John Thielking