[GPSCC-chat] Fw: Amendment Name/Feedback

Drew rainbeaufriend at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 11:12:55 PST 2011

Yes, you are correct John - in these countries corporations have a softer form of limited legal "personhood" and accompanying "rights" - just not "inalienable rights" that are riveted into a written constitution.

So we can see that its very doable to support small businesses and give them the same legal rights as mega corps without resorting to the ludicrous and dangerous situation we have in the U.S. due to our crazy lazy legal situation of directly confering naturally inherent and inalienable human rights to unnatural artificial entities.  Yes John, we can do this much better and much more effectively and safely than we are now.

Green Power to The People, not corporations!

http://JillStein.org

Drew

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android