[GPSCC-chat] Fw: Amendment Name/Feedback

Drew rainbeaufriend at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 21:41:23 PST 2011

Hey John,

The place where I see our situation completely differently from you is that not only do we have an overwhelmingly strong current bias *in favor of corporations *, that bias is deeply ingrained in our legal system and laws, so I have little to no concern that overturning the inherent/constitutional rights of corporations by way of amendment will somehow suddenly make this overwhelming bias disappear.  I have no worry that anyone will be trampling on the rights of corporations (or even noncorporate businesses) in America at any point in the forseeable future. The probusiness bias and its backing the legal tradition is simply too strong for that. Even if its not an inherent / inalienable / constitutional right, I'm confident that the congress will pass laws that will fill in any missing pieces to protect corporate business interests. Not to worry.

Let's build the Green Industrial Complex!

http://JillStein.org

Drew

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android