[GPSCC-chat] OCCUPY THE BANKS! MONDAY!! 4-6 PM

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Sun Dec 11 05:23:21 PST 2011

Hello, All:

       The South Bay Mobilization is planning to "Occupy the Banks" at
Market and San Fernando in San Jose (Cesar Chavez Park), tomorrow,
Monday, Dec. 12.

Hi, Caroline, Merriam:

       1.  How many copies do you have of the Green Party "Move Your
Money" z-folds and "Media & Democracy" bookmarks?

       2.  Will you be able to arrange for some of those to appear at
Market and San Fernando in San Jose at the appointed time?

       Thanks,
       Spencer Graves