[GPSCC-chat] SOPA and PROTECT IP and What Is A Nexus Of Contracts

Drew rainbeaufriend at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 07:58:45 PST 2011

John I have my doubts whether any form of corporation is really accountable to anyone. The concept of being accountable to shareholders is largely mythology from what I can see. The CEO usually stacks the Board, and together they do whatever they please or believe is in service of profits (with no damn given for people or profits). Shareholders rarely are effective in altering the course.

As I encouraged before, check out the book and movie "The corporation ".  I would recommend it as one of our movies of the month.

Green America!

http://JillStein.org

Drew

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android