[GPSCC-chat] leverage against government stalling on Climate Change?

Rob Means rob.means at electric-bikes.com
Mon Dec 12 14:20:58 PST 2011

Earlier today, Gerry Gras posted an article with the title as the
subject:
Delaying decisive investment in clean energy will cost us more
financially and environmentally

The second paragraph stated:
For every $1 of investment in cleaner technology that is
avoided in the power sector before 2020, an additional $4.30 would need
to be spent after 2020 to compensate for the increased emissions.?

Given the fiduciary responsibilities of elected city councils and other
officials, would they not be subject to a lawsuit if they do not
promptly  start investing in clean technology?  I'm just asking.
--
If I can be of further assistance, please contact me.

Rob Means, Electro Ride Bikes and Scooters
408-262-8975   rob.means at electric-bikes.com
1421 Yellowstone Ave., Milpitas, CA 95035-6913
Discover cycling that's Easy, Safe, Fast - and FUN!

On Sun, 2011-12-11 at 11:50 -0800, sosfbay-discuss-request at cagreens.org