[GPSCC-chat] Standing Up to Obama on the Environment: Ten Small Green Groups That M ake a Big Difference

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Thu Dec 29 18:41:13 PST 2011

CounterPunch article:
Jeffrey St. Clair blasts Obama's record on the environment and wildlife conservation, then lists 10 small groups that run very lean operations and continue to fight.  I must confess that the only one I was familiar with was Buffalo Field Campaign.  I'll certainly be checking out the others.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2011/12/23/ten-small-green-groups-that-make-a-big-difference/

- Valerie