[GPSCC-chat] Standing Up to Obama on the Environment

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 29 20:23:22 PST 2011

I intend to launch a NoBOMBa 2012 campaign.  Whenever the Obama
Kids are out there on the street I'll be there too to tell them:

"Don't Vote for War Criminals".

If anybody has any doubt that Obama is a war criminal
under the Nuremburg Principles, the Charter of the UN,
and the UN Convention Against Torture, let me know and
I'll back it up.