[GPSCC-chat] Third Tuesdays Meetings

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Sat Jan 15 10:23:38 PST 2011

Just for clarity:  It seems too late to change the meeting time next
Tuesday.  However, I think that future meeting times should be the first
item on the agenda.

	  Spencer

	  I propose we meet on the 4th Wednesdays: Jan. 26, Feb. 23, Mar. 23,
etc.?  Those dates (for Jan, Feb., Mar.) are open on the Peace Center
calendar.  I'm sorry I didn't record the details from the flip chart
that Tian made, but I do not recall a conflict on that date mentioned.

	  Spencer

What about other dates, like the fourth Tuesday?

Spencer