[GPSCC-chat] Prusch Park Heritage Orchard.

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Wed Jan 19 08:38:37 PST 2011

The California Rare Fruit Growers maintains the Heritage Orchard at the
Emma  Farm Prusch Park <http://www.pruschfarmpark.org/> in San Jose.  On
the 1st Sunday of each month, there is a work party to take care of
major tasks.   The next work party is set st start at 9:00 AM on Feb 6.

For urban or suburban Greens who want to reinforce our connection to the
land, this is an opportunity to do some good for the community while, at
the same time,  maybe learn something.  Tasks on Feb 6 will include
improving the mulching and also it is likely that we will do some pruning.

It would also be a good chance from some of us to get together and talk.

Let me know if we can get som 6 or 7 community activist Greens to help out.