[GPSCC-chat] National NAACP Convention in Los Angeles

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Tue Jul 26 17:32:04 PDT 2011

Hi, Alex:

       My wife and I recently left Wells Fargo for a local credit union
to avoid subsidizing their criminality.  It took me roughly 1.5 years
from the time I decided to do it to complete the process, because I
didn't want to leave one criminal organization for another.  Along the
way, I prepared a tri-fold that discusses "Credit Cards and the Great
Recession", including an 8 step process for "How to Change Checking
Accounts", available as "No Credit Card trifold" at
"www.cagreens.org/sclara/resources
<http://www.cagreens.org/sclara/resources/>".  This (and a companion
bookmark) are available in OpenOffice format if you want some modification.

       Spencer

Spencer Graves, PE, PhD
President and Chief Technology Officer
751 Emerson Ct.