[GPSCC-chat] Computers are Still Flipping Votes

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 8 11:45:20 PDT 2011

   Among the many movements denatured by the Obama win in 2008 is the electoral integrity movement.

   Carolyn Goodman had a surprise yesterday when she tried to vote for herself
for Las Vegas mayor.  When
she pushed the button on the voting machine, Goodman said, "I touched my name and strangely ended
up with my opponent."  http://www.bradblog.com/?p=8559
   Last I heard, ES&S and Diebold controlled 80% of the market for electronic voting machine, theirtechnology shared a common heritage, and ES&S was planning to buy Diebold's voting machine division.VerifiedVoting.org estimates that 64% of registered voters in America live in districts where ES&S orDiebold vote tabulating equipment is used.