[GPSCC-chat] Request for Agenda Items for June 23 Meeting

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Wed Jun 8 20:45:03 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

Here are the agenda items I have so far for our June 23 meeting.  Note that I have added some standard items, although no new items have been posted to this list so far.

=== Draft Agenda for GPSCC General Meeting on June 23, 2011 ===

6:30 PM  Social time: eat, chat, practice one-minute speeches, etc.

7:30 PM  Begin meeting

*  Choose facilitator, note taker, timekeeper, vibes watcher, July agenda preparer
       2 min

*  Introductions and short announcements
       10 min

*  Revise and affirm agenda
       4 min

*  Treasurer's report, pass the hat
       4 min, Jim Doyle

*  Report on Food For Thought: Egypt Talk
       5 min, need presenter

*  Scheduling November/December meetings
       5 min, need presenter

*  Coordinating Committee At-Large Reps election
       need time, need presenter

Please send additional items to this list (not to me personally) and include an estimate of the amount of time you need.  Remember that if you have a detailed proposal it's better to submit it sooner rather than later so everyone has time to read and consider it.

If you would like to present any of the last 3 items, please volunteer on this list.  Note that we also need a time limit for the CC At-Large Reps election.  If we use the times given in this draft, that item will start at 8:00 PM.

Thanks,
Valerie Face