[GPSCC-chat] What is the schedule for Juneteenth tabling?

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Wed Jun 15 13:09:49 PDT 2011

There has been updating on the volunteer list at this point. Here is the
current state of the schedule:

> This is the schedule for Saturday:

  (Andrea to drive Warner and the stuff down there by 10 AM)
  10 AM to Noon (Just doing setup, festival opens at noon) Warner
  Noon to 2 PM Warner and Merriam
  2 PM to 4 PM Fred and Merriam
  4 PM to 7 PM Merriam and (Need another volunteer)
Note: At the end of the day put everything back in the suitcase under
the table. We will unpack it again Sunday morning. Merriam takes home
contents of the tip jar.

  On Sunday two people for each shift:
  Noon to 2 PM (Need another volunteer) and Tian
  2 PM to 4 PM (Need another volunteer) and Tian
  4 PM to 6 PM Dana and Jerry and Tian
  (Still need somebody to drive stuff to Warner's after 6 PM)

Please volunteer for one or more of the above (Need another volunteer)
shifts.

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org