[GPSCC-chat] Request for Agenda Items for June 23 Meeting

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Thu Jun 16 19:15:09 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

Here are the agenda items I have so far for our June 23 meeting.

=== Draft Agenda for GPSCC General Meeting on June 23, 2011 ===

6:30 PM  Social time: eat, chat, practice one-minute speeches, etc.

7:30 PM  Begin meeting

*  Choose facilitator, note taker, timekeeper, vibes watcher, July agenda preparer
       2 min

*  Introductions and short announcements
       10 min

*  Revise and affirm agenda
       4 min

*  Treasurer's report, pass the hat
       4 min, Jim Doyle

*  Report on Food For Thought: Egypt Talk
       5 min, need presenter

*  Scheduling November/December meetings
       5 min, need presenter

*  Coordinating Committee At-Large Reps election
       need time, need presenter

*  November 8 2011 election: 7 school districts, 8 special districts
       3 min + more for Q&A if needed, Jim Doyle

*  Coalition for a Downtown Hospital report
       5 min, Jim Doyle

Please send additional items to this list (not to me personally) and include an estimate of the amount of time you need.  Would anyone like to volunteer to report on this month's Movie Night or Juneteenth Tabling?

If you would like to present any of the items that need presenters, please volunteer on this list.  Note that we also need a time limit for the CC At-Large Reps election.

I'll keep checking this list for agenda items up until 7:30 PM on Wednesday the 22nd and I will post everything I've seen by that time.  After that, please bring additional agenda items to the meeting.

Thanks,
Valerie Face

Please sponsor me for the 25th Annual AIDS Walk San Francisco:
http://awsf2011.kintera.org/vdf    --    Sunday, July 17, 2011