[GPSCC-chat] Reminder: Please post agenda items to this list

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Tue Jun 21 11:09:26 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

In the interest of transparency, please post agenda items (and corrections, suggestions, etc.) for our Thursday, June 23rd meeting TO THIS LIST.  The draft agenda I will bring to the meeting will include only the things I have seen ON THIS LIST through Wednesday, June 22nd at 7:30 PM.  After that we can add things to the agenda at the meeting.  It's certainly fine to still send items to the list after 7:30 PM tomorrow -- that way other people can see what you're proposing and get excited about it.  I just need to set a reasonable cutoff time for myself so I have time to print the draft agenda and do some other things on Thursday.

Thank you very much for your cooperation in making this a transparent process.

Happy Solstice!

Valerie