[GPSCC-chat] Reminder: Please post agenda items to this list

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Tue Jun 21 13:44:11 PDT 2011

Warner wants about 10 minutes to talk about having a regional picknik.

I want some 5 min to talk about this new gas tax ballot proposition.

Valerie D. Face wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> In the interest of transparency, please post agenda items (and corrections, suggestions, etc.) for our Thursday, June 23rd meeting TO THIS LIST.  The draft agenda I will bring to the meeting will include only the things I have seen ON THIS LIST through Wednesday, June 22nd at 7:30 PM.  After that we can add things to the agenda at the meeting.  It's certainly fine to still send items to the list after 7:30 PM tomorrow -- that way other people can see what you're proposing and get excited about it.  I just need to set a reasonable cutoff time for myself so I have time to print the draft agenda and do some other things on Thursday.
>
> Thank you very much for your cooperation in making this a transparent process.
>
> Happy Solstice!
>
> Valerie

Tian
http://tian.greens.org
Latest change: words and pictures from another no nukes thing in SF.
The screw I got mile 81 of bike the limits is on a Louisiana quarter.