[GPSCC-chat] Marnie Glickman

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Tue Jun 21 17:59:29 PDT 2011

       Marnie called me earlier today, saying she had been hired by the
Green Party with a title of something like Director of something.  She
mentioned an anti-nuke concert she is organizing in Mountain View,
asking if Mt. View was in Santa Clara County.  I said I thought so, but
I wasn't sure.  (It is;  I just checked.)  She asked what I could do for
the Green party.  I told her I was working with Cameron and most of the
maintenance of the Santa Clara Greens web site in the past year had been
by me.  (I think that's true:  I removed announcements events in May
2010 that were in the future when the announcement was put there.)  And
I'd helped Cameron research 20 or 40 alternative Content Management
Systems for the cagreens web site.  She seemed to know something about
that, noting in particular that the group had recently decided to go
with Drupal.  She also said she was creating a list of tech savvy people
who might be willing to offer tech support for Green something.  I gave
her my email address for that.

       Spencer