[GPSCC-chat] Request for Agenda Items for July 28 Meeting

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Sat Jun 25 19:07:11 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

At Thursday's meeting I volunteered to prepare the agenda for our July meeting.  Please send agenda items to this list and include the name of the presenter (if it's not you) and an estimate of the amount of time needed.  Remember that if you have a detailed proposal it's better to submit it sooner rather than later so everyone has time to read and consider it.

I'm asking that items be sent to the list for two reasons:

  1)  Transparency -- everyone can see what items are coming up and how full the agenda is getting.

  2)  Like many of us, I get a lot of email.  I never have enough time to read all of it, but I'll prioritize looking at this list (or its archives) for agenda items.  If your item is not on this list and I'm swamped I might miss it.

Right now I just have our standard initial agenda items:

7:00 PM  Social time: practice one-minute speeches, eat, chat, etc.

7:30 PM  Begin meeting

*  Choose facilitator, note taker, timekeeper, vibes watcher, August agenda preparer
       2 min

*  Introductions and short announcements
       10 min

*  Revise and affirm agenda
       4 min

*  Treasurer's report, pass the hat
       4 min, Jim Doyle

Respectfully,
Valerie Face

Please sponsor me for the 25th Annual AIDS Walk San Francisco:
http://awsf2011.kintera.org/vdf    --    Sunday, July 17, 2011