[GPSCC-chat] Agenda Item for Thurday's Meeting -- Plenary Delegates and Alternates

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Sun Mar 13 16:18:16 PDT 2011

The next regularly scheduled GPSCC general meeting after March 17th is
April 28th (4th Thursday) which will be too late for designation of our
Delegates and Alternates for the next Plenary in Oakland, CA (April 30th - May
1at), so we need to take care of this business, at least tentatively, on
Thursday, and authorize the County Council to make any needed additions or
subtractions so the names can be submitted before the deadline.   Warner