[GPSCC-chat] i-matter march

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Thu May 5 11:33:44 PDT 2011

Anyone want to join the march?

Dana and I are planning on going to the march, but we
have a logistics problem, hopefully not too bad.

We will be attending the Humanist Forum from 11-12.
It's at the Palo Alto High School, at El Camino and
Embarcadero.  We will be leaving at noon to go to
the march.

That leaves us one hour to drive up there, park the
car, and get to Justin Hermann Plaza.  I think that's
enough time, there seem to be plenty of parking
garages in the area.

The question is, what's the cheapest garage that is
close enough to Justin Hermann?  Any idea?

In case you are curious about why this march ...
It is being organized by the young for the young
who have the most to lose from global warming.
I think we need to support them.

Gerry