[GPSCC-chat] Canopy Update

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Sat May 28 23:52:14 PDT 2011

Shirley and I went and shopped around for a canopy this afternoon.
We settled on the tan one from Target. OSH had a slightly better price,
but the only color they had was blue. I refuse to put the Green Party
in a blue tent. Hopefully tan is okay. I won't even unpack it to make
sure it's all here if somebody objects to the color by Tuesday sometime.
The total price we paid including tax and everything else: $99.57
--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org