[GPSCC-chat] Jill Stein event

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Fri Nov 18 19:08:56 PST 2011

Hi everyone,

If the Jill Stein event will happen in the evening I won't be able to attend because the Santa Clara County Move To Amend group is having a meeting in San Jose that night.  However, I'd be happy to call registered Greens to let them know about the Jill Stein event once the details are finalized.

I'm sorry I didn't make it to last night's meeting.  I got tied up at an earlier engagement.

Best wishes,
Valerie

~*~*~*~
The Marine Mammal Center 2011 Release Celebrations
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoNan4N1dBM