[GPSCC-chat] Need More GPSCC Plenary Delegates and Alternates (LA Dec 3-4)

Jim Stauffer jims at greens.org
Sat Nov 19 17:50:22 PST 2011

I just determined that I will be able to attend the GA, so I could be the
additional delegate.

Ostensibly, I moved out of the county. But in my never-ending house saga, I
still own a house in San Jose, and I haven't affiliated with another Local so
I can still be a legitimate member of the GPSCC.

Jim Stauffer