[GPSCC-chat] Color in Green Party Literature

Jim Stauffer jims at greens.org
Sun Nov 27 14:40:30 PST 2011

 From a usability survey some years ago, colored literature tends to be
perceived as more professional while black & white is more garage shop /
street level. Adding highlighter to a B&W looks even more street level.

You have to consider who you're representing and who you're talking to, and
what the expectations are for each. Chances are that you want some color
pieces to give to those you really want to impressive or persuade. To those
already receptive to the subject would be fine with B&W.

Jim