[GPSCC-chat] Fw: Why are people mad now?

Paul Engstrom paulmaryengstrom at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 10:57:53 PDT 2011

*t is good to have these reminders but the better list is-- a list of what
to do with this hindsight.

What lessons from this review and--
What to do this time to use thid : getting mad" to activitivate more people
out of their rapathy/defeatism  in  a concerted momentum of political action
instead of negativism and criticism.

I hope Greens do not bicker over what should be done.!!

Paul Engstrom
 Registered Green Party several years, previous Peace and Freedom Party
*