[GPSCC-chat] Move to Amend

Rob Means rob.means at electric-bikes.com
Mon Oct 17 07:31:28 PDT 2011

Trying to manage Congress-critters is addressing the symptoms.
Spencer's Constitutional approach attacks the source of our problems -
control of our government by corporate/moneyed interests.

Although I believe that Spencer's two rules are exactly what we need, I
am less sure that we need two Amendments rather than one that
incorporates both.

--
Rob Means,1421 Yellowstone Ave., Milpitas, CA 95035-6913
408-262-0420h, 408-262-8975w, rob.means at electric-bikes.com