[GPSCC-chat] Next Green Party Meeting?

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 12:25:25 PDT 2011

Hey,

I just now re-examined the San Jose Peace Center calendar and discovered that the listing for the Green Party meeting for this week is garbled.  The listing shows up on Monday (today) but if you look at the time in the listing it says Thursday November 17 2011 6:30PM to Monday October 17 2011  10PM.  Does this mean that we will be meeting for all eternity (from Nov 17, 2011 of this universe's existence until October 17th, 2011 of the next big bang) or is it just a mixup?  Are we meeting today at 6:30PM or not?  Thanks.

John Thielking