[GPSCC-chat] Next Green Party Meeting?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Mon Oct 17 12:46:18 PDT 2011

Hi, Shelby et al.:

       The next to Santa Clara Green Party meetings are Oct. 27 and Nov.
17, 6:30 - 10 PM.

       There is also an erroneous entry for today, which should be
disregarded.  Thanks to John for finding this.

SHELBY:  Could you please delete the reservation for a meeting today for
the Green party from the Peace Center Calendar?  It is goofy, as John
noted below.

       Best Wishes,
       Spencer

On 10/17/2011 12:25 PM, John Thielking wrote:
> Hey,
> I just now re-examined the San Jose Peace Center calendar and
> discovered that the listing for the Green Party meeting for this week
> is garbled.  The listing shows up on Monday (today) but if you look at
> the time in the listing it says Thursday November 17 2011 6:30PM to
> Monday October 17 2011  10PM.  Does this mean that we will be meeting
> for all eternity (from Nov 17, 2011 of this universe's existence until
> October 17th, 2011 of the next big bang) or is it just a mixup?  Are
> we meeting today at 6:30PM or not?  Thanks.
> John Thielking

Spencer Graves, PE, PhD
President and Chief Technology Officer
751 Emerson Ct.