[GPSCC-chat] time needed for agenda items

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 25 10:38:18 PDT 2011

Merge
(proposal) Endorsement of the California Disclose Act
       _____ TIME NEEDED, Brian Good
with
Campaign finance reform (carried over from September agenda)
 5 min, Jim Doyle

Report on a protest action: __________ DESCRIPTION NEEDED
Creative actions to stop an additional runway at London's Heathrow airport

       1 min, Jim Doyle

*  Report on a protest action: __________ DESCRIPTION NEEDED
Creative actions to stop purchase of public property, creative
actions to call for impeachment, community organising to get
a recall on the ballot and to win the recall
       2 min, Jim Doyle

Holiday Peace Fair: Approve $40 table fee and recruit volunteers
	4 min  _____ TIME NEEDED, Jim Doyle

Valerie,
It may be a matter of timing between your preparing a draft
and the time I send a duplicate notice.  I repeat the request
when I do not see the original request on what you present
as the latest version.
Jim Doyle