[GPSCC-chat] Tomorrow Tu 10/25, 11:30-1:30, Rally at SF Obama fundraiser to Stop Ke ystone XL (was Fw: Details for tomorrow's rally - please read)

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Mon Oct 24 22:15:39 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

CREDO / CREDO Mobile / Working Assets is having a rally in San Francisco tomorrow from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM at an Obama fundraiser to tell him to stop the Keystone XL pipeline.  The email below is what they sent out to people who signed up.  Others are welcome.

If you're going, please make sure you read the details about public transit and street closures.  I plan to simply walk up 4th St from the Caltrain station.  (The rally is at 3rd & Howard Sts.)

I'm very sorry for the late notice.  Last week and this week have been / will be busier than usual for me, so I've fallen behind on email.  But I don't think I've seen anything about this on our list yet.

Best regards,
Valerie