[GPSCC-chat] Probably Not Attending Tonight's Meeting

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Thu Oct 27 14:15:40 PDT 2011

Folks!  I came down with a cold last Friday and it is  still hanging on...
In the interests of not passing around the little germies, and  because my
energy level is really low, I probably will not attend tonight's  GPSCC
monthly meeting.

Two Notes:  At last night's monthly CCWG meeting, it was  suggested that
the GPCA endorse the on-its-way initiative campaign to end the  California
death penalty, and that when petitions become available they be  circulated for
signatures at OWS events to encourage people to register to vote  or
reregister Green.

I would be willing to host a weekend plenary agenda review  meeting at my
house as previously -- or it can be somewhere else -- but we  should have a
study group to prepare recommendations for the November 17th  meeting.

Warner