[GPSCC-chat] Die Grünen -- Update

alexcathy at aol.com alexcathy at aol.com
Tue Sep 6 16:35:57 PDT 2011

Dear Friends,

See below breaking news about another big win byBündnis 90/Die Grünen --the German Greens

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Posted on California Greening
3D Politics - Die Grünen
By Alex Walker

UPDATE: GERMAN GREENS GAIN IN ANOTHER STATE ELECTION  Parties on the German left prevailed in a regional electionin the northeastern state of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania on Sunday...Perhaps the biggest winner of the day was the Green Party,which won 8.5 percent of the vote, more than double the 3.4 percentit received in 2006.See ("State Election Adds to Gains by Social Democrats in Germany",The New York Times, September 4, 2011). . .

Read more and leave a comment at:

http://cagreening.blogspot.com/2011/09/3d-politics-die-grunen.html

Personal Note:As I write this, the Los Angeles County Greens (sigh) are embroiled in what is,frankly, yet another silly name-calling internal dispute. What is this?"Operation Cointelpro: The Sequel" -- a cheap late summer popcorn movie? As far as Iam concerned, any man or woman willing to re-register Green and publicly declarethemselves foursquare for the 4 Pillars and 10 Key Values of the Green Party indefiance of our idiotic One-Corporate-Party-With-Two-Names system is a hero.

I love you all, so, get over it!

Alex Walker
Los Angeles Greens