[GPSCC-chat] Move To Amend, Mon-Tue, Sept. 12-13

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Tue Sep 6 20:00:53 PDT 2011

Hello, All:

       In addition to the Move to Amend meeting next Monday evenining in
Palo Alto, there will also be one Tuesday, 11:30 - 1:30 at the First
Unitarian Church in San Jose;  our web site now mentions both.  In
addition to the primary presentation by David Cobb, there will also be a
short presentation in San Jose by Richard Hobbs on the Democracy
Convention that just took place in Madison, Wisconsin and a discussion
of forming a Move To Amend chapter in Santa Clara County.

       If you are interested in supporting more Move to Amend activities
here, you will want to contact Richard Hobbs (whose email is with the
Tuesday announcement on the web).

       Best Wishes,
       Spencer
p.s.  Thanks to Gerry Grass who recently gave me info on the Tuesday event.

--
Spencer Graves, PE, PhD
President and Chief Technology Officer